Consultation fees at psychology practices are based on The Australian Psychological Society (APS) schedule of recommended fees.
New clients only
- We are offering a new client offer of $150 per session ($62.55 out of pocket cost per session)
- If you are experiencing financial distress – we can offer a reduced sessional rate of $120 per session (refer below for financial distress conditions)
- Anyone with a Mental Health Care Plan, will be charged $150 per session ($62.55 out of pocket cost per session)
- All Private clients without a Mental Health Care Plan will be charged $150 per session
- If you are experiencing financial distress please discuss this with your psychologist.
What are the conditions for financial distress?
- Pensioner or Disability pension card holder; or
- Long-term unemployment
Have Private Health Insurance?
- If you have private health insurance you may be able to claim the out of pocket expense if you do not claim Medicare Health Care Plan